ahh. goodo. i reckon 2 out of 3 is batting 100% with the maths i...

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    ahh. goodo. i reckon 2 out of 3 is batting 100% with the maths i use. noice.

i did not actually look back to see the whole situation as it would have seemed like stalking .......and not a big fan of stalking ........ and try not to delve int peeps finances. i just happened to note that bbus did 1 or 2 down and since had risen again ... and that made me think back to the conversation (messenger convo).

i actually thought gold took a little fall for a day or 2 as well, but again, without cross checking timings dunno (and i think that i thought u had gold (not nst)  as the hold. in fact i am positive that my head said that - as i agreed with bbus and gold rising was my thoughts.

again, was trying not to stalk. just getting the feeling now that the goodness feel is beginning to be less goodness - which i actually blame on the tie wearers that did not return to collins street until after australia day - so was looking at related stuff and "relived" the "messenger convo".

cheers, have a good one

PS: was gunna say, in the words of another, "hot here today"  - but of course when u write that the post gets modded ....so not saying that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.