Thanks, appreciate the feedback. the list is my long term hold...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback.
    the list is my long term hold group which I'm planning to stick with on the basis of belief in the company. If I do trade on those stocks, and I have prolifically with Z1p and APT over the past few weeks, I mainly do it for free carry shares not income.

I really don't know what I'm doing with the sock drawer though, some of them are free carry parcels from trading and then there's the others... my "lessons". I had a lot more made bad trades as well as poor investments in the beginning and ended up thinking oh, they could come good. (TD1 for example- I do think they'll end up with a cracking product but it's going to take time. JAT is another). They do sometimes come good quite out of the blue, so I have taken losses but kept the minimum hold LT. I can also see then quickly if it is moving and check it out more closely. it's probably not good practice, time (and that could be years) will tell. as I said, I have no real clue about how best to deal with that.

My clear out this week was mainly to cash so I don't have to manage the portfolio too much. it'll fluctuate (and I'm expecting another big drop before the end of the year) but I won't lose sleep and can shift focus comfortably to other ventures for a while, and the cash will be in my mortgage offset account at least doing something for me until I need it ... perhaps to buy stocks in the dip and hold. Wish I'd held my 1000 APT for $9.90 in March... shoulda coulda woulda ... hopefully I've planned better this time when I'm expecting a drop in the coming weeks/months.

I wonder if anyone has any stories of fabulous recovery on dog stocks!???

BTW I really appreciate the wisdom in your posts. I know very little to zero about mining so always learn something.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.