Umm I'm going to start but not really. When you scale everything...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Umm I'm going to start but not really. When you scale everything back to its raw material it all comes out of the ground at some point. Mining is just about the backbone of every industry so if you park your self in the right things you will get the exposure.

I will be looking into cyber, my mates been in it 10 years and has been telling me every year to invest as its gone exponential every year.

You can never go wrong with anything that fulfil saftey criteria of Maslows Heirarchy of needs, this is basically what do you as a human need to survive and life in health. Think US healthcare will be a big investment in my future, I believe you will see some massive reforms off the back of the Carona crisis.

The only BNPL I will touch is Tyro because I know the API they were trying to build when I was working in that industry, think Wechatpay and how they are connected to all parts of the Chinesd economy and thats what they were looking to build. If you look at a private company called doshii, they were building something similar.
    Last edited by pustayo: 11/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.