Hey guys, used to come here quite a bit but unfortunately I work...

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Hey guys, used to come here quite a bit but unfortunately I work full time now so can’t keep up with both hotcopper and fintwit.

Just wanted to share my opinion. I am rubbing my eyes here. I am not sure if these just all align or I am putting in some bias. Maybe, I’m a week or two early on these calls as well… I’ll let the price dictate where I put my money. But please give me some feedback on what you see on this technical analysis.

Bitcoin: most people are bullish and I am too long term. But I definitely see 1 final shakeout.
    Head and shoulders pattern that require some confirmation but...

Looks like distribution on the 4hrly.
    This is the daily chart.

Bearish divergence on RSI.

MACD potentially crossed.

K5tyUQiuYpCBCgRvsolEFFPmKJa3w3y5506gFjSq6kLKITalU1blKSypzXp25DvjdehxoVEvePTr8aDJ05k1d2Ass9Po8fCJwsvz3jXL5MuEyD3RdmFkcmqWxW4bHI5Tg9jdqeCt

Let’s look at the inverse chart - to remove bias’...

fEXHq7vt1j_aiwcv8DG3NfehGxvvGDZ2ZzzjPWba-R31JhDn5EXpYV6UQuxldnWBWFRhtyLyKzMFR0gyvvL0YK8rIZPm9jOFNp6cutYR0fxBBNK2BIq2fu5qlJWl9YyoYkb5tyKe

GOLD:

Interesting that it looks like gold is at the same precipice.

LAGgefnMoyPGoMXOyUpJhEqJUusj1vQoNiV0uhivpyB07fFRq_0EVj0Jrk1nnvgFj4elnCfpnCmm60YGQ8wODhoFBBSEqDlGhZo6ZV91XR23xoto0i5XJZV_mQ9Hdu-T6r3Cy16x

Everyone expects gold to go to all time highs - I also share that view. but I am concerned to think that there will be one more shakeout.

TKzTv1EzpNaIEc4gNQ85uwo3o-Mh21dHW2Ar9ZS5f_gdnrkXvsu1vkkaEHkdPTCurcnRvjD-Bc17czHNp5qYJpJcMYhL8OXXwyPGkTzbmTzQH2KlQk32x2Gcdd3eauQNiJDb1Skf

Long term chart: I definitely think that this cup will be tested for the final time. But it seems to me like everyone thinks that gold is going to all time highs next week? Once I see the banks and newspapers start shouting - buy gold buy gold, I am instantly cautious.

9t38_c2v_DQ91mI4LdkM83VIaoctB5JP8lgal_02C1Ns1bxWJdWGtIOsIN_owKQrlWUISaYc3hczA_F7AlQvsW9nEJkbJgAmeFByDf_Jg0aH7UO4iLiU7C5X48vqK8pnQwqHsgdG

NASDAQ - NDX weekly - massive engulfing candle that yet again needs confirmation.

Has a gap above on the daily to fill.
    but IF it’s a break away gap, yikes that’s ugly

OadX39_nEtwuZvr3vnYV76_AhP1aYqfX43W02wNj80bcaAqVoZVBfNbhH6JPrto6Gc4IOV65JNx7wX8go8ATJ908uxdFkojuBvLan4gPf0yBGSUfGzpCLYRwWsLglS9tg0fLhZgw

$SPX

Not sure why all the bulls are cheering. S&P500 did not reclaim prior support. In fact it rejected it clearly. This “COULD” be a massive trap for bulls that bought in at the end of the day yesterday. If we gap down on Monday (not on the asx but on THE S&P) they will all panic sell.

Friday's action was an “inside day” where the price is within Thursday’s range - which I half expected. There are a LOT of gaps underneath this price action. Maybe I’m a few weeks early, please stay cautious.

O8PY7cXJNBwMSZl2jcpSSLexz6kDwXQgvdT9fyttWWfr9HPJ4vXuRXiAzSUiSFjW4-tztOA0Nm0fRlhyhqQN4V0KmzKotLv2Rcg90Oeb4b1_rKOBuE17klSLMe2N9gLDSRAGxcZL

I see the ASX just having another inside day. Maybe a bit of resilience... but no massive move. It will follow the leader, the S&P - Monday night.
    @mirren @DrSeuss @mitta @Jako8557

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.