I got started with Viewpoint about a week or so ago, it's ok but...

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I got started with Viewpoint about a week or so ago, it's ok but could be a lot better. I only using at a reference source, research centre and trade monitoring platform ATM....I haven't tried an actual order execution yet, seems a lot of complaints about this most days on HC

I'd like them to fix a few things and add some more stuff and features.......Who was it here that said they were in discussion with CommSec about a heap of fixes etc........ might have been @YB86

I'd like to see

-Pre-Market Activity feature added
    -More worksheets, currently limited to (6)
    -Charts do not save properly, at least I can save my indictor layout as I've got the volume completely outside of the chart unlike most of you here ( I just can't remember how I did that though ATM )
    -More Watchlists, currently limited to (5)
    - I do like how we can open everything that we detach into its own browser Tab, it would have been a nightmare without that feature IMO, I would just like to see the displayed name in the Tab reflect what we're looking at, other than the standard...... CommSec ViewPoint wording,  Example....

11.PNG

Here's a few pics of my setup, any other ideas any of you great people have will be great ( Lol, it took me a few days to work how to change and save the names of the worksheets ) I know what you're saying   cheeeeesees........ thick as a brick sometimes

Beer and Barbie time in T-minus   2hr, 20mins and 10 seconds (Barbie is for barbeque for those of you who might be thinking I was gonna be drinking beer and playing with Barbie Dolls ) just thought I'd clear that up........We do have some very imaginative friends around here at times don't we

This my Trade Layout (I can't think of a better name for it ATM) with Market Depth Histo's (nice tool), Market Depth and COS

111.PNG

Market Activity x 3 Sml, Med and Lg caps
    1111.PNG

Chart with Volume in its own panel
    111111.PNG

Have a lovely day everyone

Ciao

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.