looks like you all had a spectacular end to the day/week yesty...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    looks like you all had a spectacular end to the day/week yesty ... congrats ... looks like grundles 'll be back to 6hrs a day tradin' from next week ... tho was enjoyin' the shortened days ... like a holiday job ... you know ... fencin' stolen goods ...

@RogerRamjet ... re your tso intra 10 chart from the other day ... told ya i was jus' a simple trader ... if'n i can't open a chart ... on any t/f ... and see the trend straight away ...

consequently your doko ni ikimasu candle chart differs from mine ... asked shovels to post up the 10-min intra ... thanks again shovels ... and you'll see what i'm talkin' about on it ... have posted both yours and shovels below ...

as your candle 'outcome' is different to what i work off ... suggest you ignore my musings, mutterings and mystifications ... 'cause we lookin' effectively at 2 different charts ... don't forget i only trade intra ... and my tradin' timeframes can be real short ... 1 and 10 ... representin' ...

you can see the large vol bearish candle i was referrin to on shovels chart ...

as i said previosuly ... find what suits you ... and good luck on the knowledge journey ...

image.png

tso  2.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.