Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 17-19 Jan 2020, page-78

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397

Yes Wazza - it was my understanding that there was some shady history - in hindsight or for those that did DD or for those that had prior knowledge of the bad history- of that management -easy when you know these things -
    However with that news it was bound to attract interest - if traded on first two days you would have made a good trade - that is the point - hence why I posted the chart - charts are very helpful in these situations - they do give clear warnings - so IF I traded this one - and even held over night second day -
    I woulda got out no question the next morning -
    That is my input for traders - nothing more nothing less - be mechanical is my comment - rubbing salt into those that have lost or pointing fingers at who ramped or said what first to who and when is the ridiculous rabbit hole this thread goes down -
    In the end the situation is in daytrading that you can actually trade the chart - without looking at FA - hence I posted the chart for it's usefullness -
    I just would like to see a bit of clinical review - otherwise we get this nothing will work mentality - that can be a poison tool as well - missing good opportunities -
    You can sit there all day long and miss a runner - it is difficult - no one said it was fair -smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.