So is the FA recoverable on this share ? I would assume that all...

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    So is the FA recoverable on this share ? I would assume that all hope is not lost. Should go down lower to find support . Chart looks like it was prepared for the rise . The gap was always something to keep in mind , 10- 30c after two days - I always need to always take note of that . And tell my brain to accept and recognise, it should need to pull back from being overbought. There will be a shakeout soon - or a selldown. There is a good chance that there was selling happening on the green bar , as it was allowed to get well overbought. The share was very easy to bring back from being overbought, in the first red bar - showing that there was not enough demand or support present .The support on the green day , would have been the bigger players props. It had been marked up. On the 2nd red bar , the volume was reduced enough to warrant taking it higher . But the bigger player was not interested in taking it higher . It turns out to be a mark up , in order to sell anything above around 19 - 20c. Just my opinion. All the best to holders. Sorry if you got beat up on this one. Feel for you. . I don't know the FA , and haven't looked at the chart till tonight - but it needs to get a bit more oversold in order to be a buy again. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1932/1932998-85cd9b53e919532a89a21873041e6038.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.