Really good day today. More importantly a perfect way to end the...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Really good day today. More importantly a perfect way to end the week- a week that was bumpy personally in my trading journey.
    Two solid trades today : high percentage profits and good size parcels: MYQ DEV. I also bought NVX for next week. Stuck to plan. Felt like I earned the profits today...very unlike Tuesday.

I missed trading with the DT thread today, however maintained focus and conviction on my trades, no distractions. Worked the day before and Utilized proper use of the information shared here (general chatter, scans and charts), researched then selected the stocks I traded. So thank you all, so much. Its all here.... And thank you once again to many for checking on me earlier in the week...I was feeling down.

This week, I learnt I cannot let myself get frustrated by days of bad trades/losses. I will have many of these... just need to ensure my profits are greater than losses over a sustainable period .For that, I need to stay disciplined...build greater resilience...continue to fine tune the process, bloody learn how to better read charts.

Very happy taking this feeling into the weekend!

Hope you all had an enjoyable and a profitable week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.