Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 18-20 Sep 2020, page-60

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Since I'm still a newbie, only paper traded this week... Still got A LOT to learn about DT (charting, market depth, candlesticks etc...)

Whilst improving on those skills, and a big thanks to you LENGENDS @slick (Hope I can learn more from you, truly a great Master!), @Patterns (great charts, still learning to read them haha - still waiting on that PDF "How to read patterns charts") @juliarrr199 (great insightful and honest posts), @Bigmarn (The Gold Guru - still waiting on a response to the "Grandma" hypothetical) haha .... I am always on the lookout for great ST/MT/LT holds to add to my portfolio...

So please tell me, where can I invest 1K today and will be worth $1 Mil in 5 years... That's all I need to know hehehe tongue.png

Currently quite heavily invested in CNB, pity I topped up at 34... Should have been patient for 31.5 or even 30 in the coming days (I hope not)... But it's Ok, I have complete faith in CNB for a million reasons, so I won't list them here.... Glad to see CNB on your radar, @Bigmarn - but disappointed you haven't bought yet tongue.png

Wanted to buy small parcels in TSO / DEV, but every time I plan to buy one, they always run... grrrrr (So what ones do you want me to "plan" on buying Monday morning so they run?) biggrin.png

Would appreciate any "good entry" prices for TSO / DEV / LCL if any of you chartists could help me with that? I.e, wanted to buy LCL at 16, but thought it might retract to 12-15... am I wrong? When I try and chart, most of them end up looking like @Davidbes famous chart tongue.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2486/2486005-e32b006ee8cad0dd6c010a2c78252997.jpg

Also thinking of throwing some at SBW, so let's hope she drops below 20... A big sorry in advance to @FlipFlipFlip an @verce ... But once I have stocked up, TO THE MOON!!!! High hopes for this company.... !

Still stuck in NOV / IP1 / AS1 ... Just hoping I wake up one morning and they are running like BPH did when I bought for 22... Woke up 36... Wowww... (But now regret selling) frown.png I am sure we all have those regrets... But its a lesson in patience I believe, particularly in well-researched stocks you have a strong conviction for... I admire the conviction of @jocko regarding IP1, So i'm holding ... Just a measly 1k parcel could buy my grandkids a house one day @sintrate , was expecting moves on my NOV this morning, but went -4% today

ONE BIG QUESTION on my mind if any of you could kindly indulge me ANL (Amani Gold) - (Glad they didn't include the other A into the ticker) ... I have been watching this one for months) - Does anybody know whats happening with this one? Been seeing higher volumes lately, and for the first time in a year hit an AMAZING 0.003... hehe... But if something is on the horizon, I would definitely like to be one of the first IN...

Have a great weekend all - while I slave over my computer doing heeps of research / learning

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.