Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 2-4 Aug 2019, page-3

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Quite picturesque @ttward!

Sold DRO for a small loss just after open this morning but surprised to see it hit back at 32. Will be interesting which way it goes Monday.

Started as a DT, got into DCN but it is looking stronger so holding for a ST, RED also quite strong and I have to thank @shovel40 for pointing that one out yesterday.

Looks like I might have to steer clear of the trains this afternoon, dental check-up just after 4pm and had plans to go and watch Child's Play tonight... seems someone is keeping themselves busy in Bangkok today.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/bangkok-thailand-several-small-explosions-bombs-asean-summit-11774794

Wanted to ask everyone what scanners you are using, I have DayTradeScans and also the Market Activity on VP. I'm curious to see if there is a scanner available out there that I can set certain parameters, SP value, Market Cap, minimum trade market value etc. without having to sign up for another membership.. Yep, trying to be cheap but reap the gains as well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.