Hey @rick64 . Did you expect all this judgement? You probably...

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hey @rick64 . Did you expect all this judgement? You probably did . It seems to me from what you have said (assuming that you are telling the truth) , that you have struggled a lot with shame - due to the fact that you have repeatedly walked away from your old life, and tried to start again with new people. My father did the same. He felt ashamed of what he had done, he assumed we would reject him because of it, so he walked away. We never wanted him to walk away. We wanted him to apologize and mend the damaged relationships. I suspect that you judge yourself even more harshly than what you are finding on here, or from the public. I think that you don't want to say what you went to jail for, because you have already lost all of your family relationships in the past due to the revelation of that crime. You (rightly or wrongly) have considered this group to be your family, and may fear rejection on mass , if that crime is revealed again here.
    Don't let all of our opinions of you define you. What you think of you matters more. You don't need the support of everyone here. That is not realistic. But some people in this group have repeatedly supported you. And that probably has meant more to you than any donation could .
    Even if this group misjudges you. You will survive. God wants to be your family. Try him out. He wants to take your shame from you, no matter what you have done. That's how good he is. He's the good guy. Let him tell you what you are worth. Keep in mind, that this group is full of extremely opinionated people (myself included) - we fight over anything. We call everyone out over anything - big or small . Some of us have watched "Catfish". All of us have been conned out of our hard earned money. But there are people here who are very concerned for your welfare. Make sure that you see that, and let it matter to you. All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.