Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 21-23 Feb 2020, page-168

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    for me, i do my best to recycle, not to pollute where possible etc but in all honesty, banning plastic bags so that everyone that did use them as bin liners now has to purchase new bin liners at a larger size, kills any great impact of plastic bags etc. for me. India planted a forest but the rest of the activists complain at 1st world countries for the use of coal but China and India build more coal power stations without any complaints. people talk about 1 degree higher but temperature ranges in some countries are well above others.. so will 1 degree in a cooler country kill it or just allow for different vegetation to grow? take a look at asia, some of the greenist nations out there in terms of plantation etc. Then you have the clan that claims we all need to be vegan to save the world.. studies have been done that proves we do not have the required land mass for the entire planet to be vegan... got a funny video that outlines the need the vegan industry has on the oil industry too.. on my phone now so will post it here later for shites and giggles.

modding in 3, 2, 1..... Lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.