eveming guys just thought id share my story in case theres...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    eveming guys just thought id share my story in case theres another me silently reading along watching trying learn. so ive been trading since March this year after being connee into it by my dad and brother who've both been doing it for years. NOT knowing a single thing about shares other than what Leonardo DiCaprio did on the wolf of w.s. one thint i do underatand is gold/mining/earth moving coming frim a civil background so i started throwing money at explorers. i saw an opportunity to make money so i took halt our house savings in hopes of bettering it and getting the tribe of soon to be 6 into our own home sooner. long stoey short had some ups and downs most of which were flooks as i knew f.a, basicallu my strategy consisted of going off drill results and trying to buy the dip and hokding till next ann. watching this thread religioisly daily (and most nights) in awe of how the regulars were able to pick stocks and execute profitable day trades makiny more money than i did workint hard for 10 12 hours. so i followed along first paper trading then real money.

After months of agony losing hard earnt money getting stuck with a portfolio of dog stocks i spat the dummy tueaday night. i wouldn't trsde a single trade until i worked out what i was doing wrong, ive been studying chsrts candles etc for months but still didnt have a real strategy. so after hours and hours of reading videoa etc includijg doing an all nighter i finally pieced together the missing pieces abd out together a real strategy using what ive learned on charts. with a clear plan with entry abd exit points i began testing and testing and tesring until i was happy and huglely confident in this new weapon strategy so today i put it to thr test.

i made 4 trades and finiahed the day almost +20% would havr been 50 but my 2st trade i was looking on the wrong chatt on sold out for brokerage as were the other 2 which i quickly exiyed after realizing they were mistskes/not fitting for my strategy but my last one was a sucess and made my day..

i knoe ive got ship loads still to learn but i just wanted to thank somr of the guys here for helpinh along the way. my first day herr i said simeone jist tell me what to buy when and someone did and i got ripped L O L but from that to being able to pick runners and make a tidy profit im quite proud and goes to show other newbys if u bust ur balls and out your mind to it, you will learn.

thanks again to anyone whos helped me along the way esp bigmarn blokes a absolute gentleman. even bjgger thanks to the guy who told me to buy a dog stock and make a loss on my first day serves me right and motivsted me not to be a dumb punt

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.