Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 27-29 Mar 2020, page-278

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys, readying myself for the Fed Court appeal.
    To be perfectly honest, I feel safer and more secure in here than I would if re-granted my visa and released back into the world.
    Out there, there is nothing left for me - nowhere to go, no possesions, nowhere to live, no support network.
    In here, I have food, shelter, peer support, and am probably safer from the virus than any of you guys. I do not have to go anywhere for supplies, all staff are thoroughly checked before and after shift, absolutely no visitors except JP's, medics, all court/AAT hearings via videolink.
    Also, cannot trade properly from here which maybe a good thing lol. Plenty of time to study and read my TA books. Have also become full bottle on use of my smart phone.
    Watching the market since I have been incarcerated, has been a wild ride. I managed to get my small super balance converted to all cash last week but not before taking a 25% hit.
    My opinion may not count for much, but I feel we have a fair bit further to fall after all the reading I have done. It looks like this recession could even turn into a depression rivaling that of the 1930's. The world government's are taking some steps that have never occurred in my lifetime, so they must be concerned.
    I am all out except for small holdings in KAR (profit) WPL (even) and SLR (profit) and RMS (even).
    Good luck next week all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.