Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 29-31 May 2020, page-170

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes, totally agree it can take a lot of time to get your head around it all and the networks are very important. it took me a long while to get my connections up and running, now I have great networks throughout Oz, US and UK.

We are just coming off another halving at the moment so historically we would expect price appreciation. Institutional investors such as Greyscale (US) have been and still are buying up huge amounts each day.

I feel the same about too many logins and 2FAs to remember, I have made a concerted effort to really scale back the amount of platforms as a result, keeping to 2 exchanges where possible. it just gets intense trying to keep up otherwise.

From a money in and out, I put money into the system abt 3 years ago and haven't had to put more in since unless I want to increase my positions over and above trading profits. My thought process is to increase my BTC size month on month as I believe the underlying value of the asset will increase into the future. The endless printing of money by Feds globally will eventually push people to look for alternative "currencies" or stores of value that can be transacted globally for a negligible fee. Example, you could send $1M bitcoin globally in 5 mins for a couple of dollars. try sending that via bank transfer from Oz to US and getting it instantly and at low cost. even with TransferWise, impossible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.