Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 29-31 May 2020, page-189

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Hi Joanne plenty of arrogant, rude, childish, people on here. Hotcopper is unfortunately where egos collide and can be a hurtful place if you chose to listen to it. The ignore button is very good.

In terms of investing if you want some Value I definitely think G1A is a good start for some quicker gains. Everyone here knows how I feel about it and probably starting to sound like ramping now lol. If you are looking for longer term value start looking at companies like Sandfire - SFR, or South32 - S32 as its an offset of BHP basically without the exposure to oil. BHP is still reasonably cheap. Some of the bigger goldies are cheap, I still RRL and SLR are at reasonable value. Personally I am a little more leveraged to some higher risk species atm in my trading account. In super I bought basically the top 10 miners in April because they were quite undervalued.

Make sure you research at all stocks mentioned others best place to check is balance sheet. High cash minimal debt and in made industries.
    Last edited by pustayo: 31/05/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.