Hi All,I hope everyone is having a good weekend and sniffing out...

1. 111 Posts.
    Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and sniffing out some trades for the weeks session. I had a good look at some trade possibilities and these are the best ones I could find that suit my own risk profile. For the record I will usually only look at stocks within the ASX200/300, so if that isn't your thing I will save you the trouble now. Again I want to see how things unfold on Monday before entering any trade and see how the general direction of the market is going. At the time of writing 5.00-5.30pm it looks like the ASX will open weaker so my bias is towards shorting a stock, however it doesn't mean I wont go long either. I am currently in RMD and need to see what that does first before even looking at the below trades. Just so you know I do not have a position in any of these stocks below: Ok, Here we go.

I will post potential longs and then later in the evening post my shorts (need more research)

Potential stocks going up - NST, EVN, KGN, AUB

Northern Star Resource (NST) - 5 year chart firstly shows a very nice uptrend, currently at or near its 52 week highs, is forming a natural resistance level around 14.85 - 15.00 level. Absolutely monstrous volumes on Friday, the most ever in the history of the stock which to me is quite significant. A nice solid bodied candle on Friday which also gapped up a little from the previous day. I know the stock made a decent move on friday of 7% but it honestly looks like it wants to run. Be patient and pick your spot. Based on the volumes on Friday and the current trend you would expect to see this continue. This still doesn't mean the stock will be a winner but the probablity of it going up look decent. If it retraces I will definitely look to see if I can catch a good entry point.

Evolution Mining (EVN) - Long term 5year and 10 year charts in a solid uptrend. Again the stock is at or near its 52 week highs. Gapped up over the 5.75 mark around the 18th May and now seems to be consolidating its position around the 5.90 - 6.00 mark. Again absolutely massive volumes trading on the stock on Friday. The most its traded in the history of the stock for a solid move of 4.27% on the day. If it does retrace look for support at 5.50 but the probability of this stock going north of 6.00 and beyond over the next week or so looks promising.

AUB Group (AUB) - Long term 5 year and 10 year charts is more of a sideways trend. Short term the chart appears to also be in a solid uptrend. Look at or around the 7th April on a long term chart and you can the move is quite significant and fast, from an intraday low of 9.16 all the way to a close of 13.65 on Friday. Volumes traded on Friday were more than decent for the stocks history. 52 week high for the stock is at around 14.00 and it seems to have natural support around the 13.00 mark. I am looking for this stock to go above 13.65 and to hold. Hopefully look to make a push towards the 14 dollar mark and beyond over the next week or so. Probabilities look good but you still have to be vigilant to see how it plays out.

Kogan (KGN) - Long term 5 year and 10 year charts just look to be in a solid uptrend and will more than likely continue (trend is your friend). The trend line from 18th March up until now is just chugging along. Green ticks about 80% on the trend line. Currently it is at or near its 52 week high but looks like it wants to go further. At some point surely this stock needs to take a breather, however it has been on a tear lately with solid support hovering around the 9.90 - 10.00 mark. Currently the stock hit its 52 high on Friday and closed 11.23 with a decent move of 6.34% on the day. Trading volumes are solid and consistent more than anything. It just seems to be one of those steady gainers. Hard to say how this one would unfold, however you would like to pick a nice entry point when it retraces, it just hasn't really done it recently so need to exhibit some patience or pick a good entry point when it will run again. The stock is on a tear.

Anyway that are the ones I like the most and will be putting these on my Monday watchlist.

Good luck with your trading and see you later when I post the best of my shorts or the ones I like anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.