For what its worth, this week I'll be focused on the following...

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    For what its worth, this week I'll be focused on the following companies:

1. EML - On Friday it shot up 10c (or 10%) and finished the day on a high. Has tested 1.20c over the past few weeks and will likely jump on open from $1.135 to test $1.20 again. Little downside and has bounced off $1.03, with broker valuations of $1.50+

2. GSM - After a recent CR and due to start drilling for gold in the Pilbara shortly. Has been holding 20-22c over the past couple of weeks and has tenements close to DEG. With the positive news from DEG this will see a jump at some point with little downside pre drill. DEG is also on the watchlist. MC under $10M.

3. TMR - Gold play in BC, Canada. Due to drill historic holdings so likely to hit lucrative assays with a bonus play in Ecuador. Chart indicating its bounced off 20-21c range and now likely to test 25-26c again with ann pending on drilling. CR already completed and factored in.

4. SAR - Hedge against the exuberance in the US markets. PoG hasnt seen its peak yet. Despite the DOW up 800+ points (based on unemployment figures of 13.3%) news since out that the US unemployment figures with 3% off with true figures now around 16.3%. Also not forgetting about that COVID thing.

5. CMW (Cromwell) interesting article in the SMH on Sat. "The Chinese property billionaire eyeing Cromwell, the owner of sensitive Canberra assets". SP still depressed after the March lows, so maybe someone is looking for a bargain.

6. No doubt FMG and other iron ore plays will rocket again on Tuesday with the news out of Brazil and the COVID situation there not likely to improve in the short term.

7. SMN - Structural Monitoring - jumped on Friday on small volumes and closed close to a high, but still only half of what it was in February. Will watch on Tuesday.

8. SVL - as my silver play - same with gold - waiting to see.

Food for thought.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.