That's pretty much it. In my opinion your stock CAI looks like...

1. 111 Posts.
    That's pretty much it.

In my opinion your stock CAI looks like it might have some legs to it. Context is important so let me put it this way. Todays move looks very solid especially considering the overall market went down. It doesn't always mean your stock would travel even better in an up market but more than likely it would. A good solid body candle is a good sign especially the length and where it opened.

It opened at 41.5c at or above the previous days close. It didn't go down that point at any stage (no shadow ie bottom wick). The buyers won the day and it made a solid uptick to 47c on ok volumes as well. Of course you still need to pay attention to the stock because if it does reverse and head down it might fill that gap (not always). You dont have too big a gap on the chart so I wouldn't be too concerned but you never know. When there are bigger gaps to fill is where you should pay greater attention. They will tend to fill a large gap quickly especially on the downside and keep going until the next resistance level. That is in my experience anyway. Its not always the case but charts and candlesticks should always be used in conjuction with other research, its not the be all and end all, but it can definitely give you clues to how things might pan out. Helps you form an overall picture if you will.

Its a beautiful looking chart by the way. It might take a breather but you would want it to hold around that 40c to consolidate the trade and hopefully it goes further for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.