Thanks for following me V. Yes we are all good here. My core...

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Thanks for following me V. Yes we are all good here. My core family is doing better than ever, during this pandemic - one of our best years yet - everyone is really improving in major areas in their life - which I am very grateful for, as we have had many very tough years in the past . Some of my extended family is really struggling at the moment, and if we move out to our friends and acquaintances , it is down right brutal and heartbreaking. These are tough times for heaps of people. Hope is in great need at the moment . I have genuine hope that comes from faith, and from knowing that I will always be carried in hard times. Have had a good week in the shares . That always makes you feel good. Trading also has a significant affect on your emotions. It can be either painful, boring or exhilarating. This week was scarey and exhilarating - tried some new signals that worked - was scarey due to lack of confidence with the new signals. Made the $$$. smile.png

How are you and your family going V?

Timeframes in charting .
    One thing that I learnt this week is the importance of learning the whole chart - the entire uptrend and downtrend . I always check the 10 year monthly , the 1 year daily, the 5 day 15min, the 3 day 5 min, and the 1 day 1 minute chart - in order to enter a share . The signal that you get from each chart is entirely different . The most important one for me is the 5 day chart. It used to baffle me how you got an entirely different signal on each one , and which one do you trust, because some of them got you into trouble, within a short space of time. Now , as I am learning more of the uptrend, I have more bullish signals (from different spots on the uptrending chart). I am finding that if a chart is about to hit bull mode , many different time frames will confirm it. However, they each show a different bull signal at a different stage of the chart (and you have to be able to spot it ). It is really helpful for your confidence, as you have confirmation from the different time frames . With the smaller time frames, the rise might be short lived, but could also be explosive . And the warning signal on the longer time frames tells you that the rise will come to an end.

Thanks V .
    Last edited by Lambrae: 04/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.