Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 3-5 May 2019, page-4

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Made a boo-boo today... Must be rusty, it's been a loooooong time since I attempted daytrading! About 18 months I think.

Got CLI at 3.3 but sold around 1.20pm for 3.4 as I had to go do a job for a couple of hours - I believe the volume and pump came in 8 minutes after I sold lol

DRO got 13.5 yesterday and went to sell at .15 for the aformentioned job I had to do... Accidently bought at 15 and doubled my holdings instead. Was lucky to sell the lot at 15 later on while I was away from my screen

EN1... Bought a small handful on the tweet from Ted. I don't particularly like EN1 (Do any holders from IPO?) but it likes to pump on news. Tryin to trade that trade but the tweet was deleted very quickly.
    Don't know what's up with that, decided to stick with it overnight but will have my finger on the trigger come 10am Monday.

Had a good couple of days anyway! Was pretty fun, seemed to be a lot going on too. Hope someone made more than I lol

edit: LOL after close announcement from EN1. Ted you cheeky dog you! Maybe holding EN1 over the weekend will be alright afterall.
    Last edited by HairyRichard: 03/05/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.