Hi Elite. No problems. Btw. Was not having a go at you in that...

1. 32,461 Posts.
    Hi Elite. No problems. Btw. Was not having a go at you in that post (have you down as a fair poster). Just took opportunity to reply to a bit of ‘criticism’ about a few of my ‘downramping’ calls which have all proven to be correct. Ie: MEM, NZS, BPH, a few others. I don’t keep a record and I’m just noting my current opinions of TA and FA, not generally giving personal opinions about stocks. Altho of course I have a few that I make no secret I think are worse than most. Whitewolf seems to have kept track so maybe he can fill in details.

NAE. As to that, I can’t see exactly what you mean? Partially I was replying to SEB who had said he’d piled into the stock. I have lately been having a bit of a friendly to and fro with him about some of his picks. So there is some extra back story to the post that SEB might have better followed.

There was a lot of ramping that this gonna be the next big thing etc and would be 2.4c on Friday etc. Peeps were saying the huge volume meant that smarties were taking position and it was a no-brainer. I just posted that from my analysis and general experience with the stock itself and FA that it was already over bought. I think I already posted before close as well. As I said, “probably get dumped in the morning open.” (Which it did. What you are calling a morning shakeout was highest selling volume all day. Then I said if punters were lucky they would get a spike to sell in to. Well they got a small spike with highest buying volume of the day to 1.3c and bit at 1.4c and duly sold into it so that it closed 1.3c. So imo it behaved ‘normally’ or as I expected.

I can’t really see where I have not called the action correctly? Not patting myself on the back cos I was just interpreting the TA/FA as I saw it and would have expected those results. It’s not a guessing game altho market I agree is in a different phase atm. There is an article in Sat Financial section about the impact of the new millenial DTers.

Imo the new high is pretty pathetic given the volume thru the stock. Only an increase of 20M in buying out of turnover of 200M? And it could not hold the new high into close. So I don’t think that’s an overwhelming vote of confidence.

Also, they annc’d they had secured a new project when in fact they have only applied for licences at this stage and don’t even have any drill targets? I guess they will probably get the licences but nevertheless? So imo it’s still all a bit premature and any decent rises in SP should be met with selling.

So NAE might provide some volatility next week but too early to call a winner. Imo

I might trade it on weakness if punters are still pumping it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.