Well - for me as said lets get on track and focus on what we...

1. 12,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Well - for me as said lets get on track and focus on what we think - trading is a long game - utilise this thread for TA - there are a lot of good chartists on here - lots of good heads - also a lot of good FA's as well as the whole kitchen sink of what is going on with so many entering the markets lately -
    So many people that use the thread for ideas and tips unfortunately most will
    We can all argue or we can get to work - now tag me with any idea you have - I will post a chart with an honest look - short and long and DT -
    Now lets get started - So as far as your Z1p call I saw that and also saw the wobbles on the US charts - that is where we are traders -
    Nothing is safe in that situation but realistically as traders that is what we should know that and be posting about what we think is gonna happen in world markets also - your an accountant ?
    Ok that is good but trading is a bit different - TA is a great tool and sport -
    Now can you stop arguing with @shovel40 he is also my mate wink.png nite nite traders

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.