Lol weren't shakers all the rage back then, illusions they were...

1. 7,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Lol weren't shakers all the rage back then, illusions they were coconut flavoured one right? Bubble gums, fruit tingles.
    On a poor night we'd start off on passion pop (2buckchuck) or that Stanley reisling box or Nikov, remember the orange and vodka in box. If rich a few tallies, if really rich Jim Beam, ooo that sweet sickly southern comfort. Pre drinks on the beach, an underground car park or buds beach park. Dam.
    We often saved our money for a twin unit for Friday or Saturday nights that would often sleep up 20, snuck in through the garage before the day of camera's everywhere.
    I'm a 73 vintage, and have to say that I enjoyed the underage nightclubs too. So much fun, Intersection was the first, then the warehouse and then the one in Benowa bundall Stage 17 I think, then along came Rock n Roll Cafe which was bought for my friend (DJ) by his parents, later became Crazy Horse.
    There may have been no alcohol served at these places but not many were sober.
    I told my mum what we'd get up to, so she bought me a VIP gold pass for Cocktails, Party and Beach Road <I think. Which ones did Leno Mickey and there partner (forget his name) own?
    Anyway they were definitely some of my most funnnnest funniest years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.