Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 7-9 Aug 2020, page-138

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    thanks for the response fluffy appreciate it !

"Stuffed up an exit myself today on lack of conviction. Hate that. I would rather be wrong than indecisive if that makes sense"

- yes 100% agree, it doesn't help when i'm already an indecisive prick in general haha

why did you enter the trade? Did you believe in it to start with with or was it heart in mouth stuff?

- as silly as it might make me look on this occasion i purely entered the trade based on the fact Seb was entering it, which i know will not result in a successful trading strategy moving forward for me, but ive been lucky to make a bit of his suggestions and everyone says DYOR but sometimes someone else research is better than mine

However what i realised after reading Sebs response, was the all the pre-work that went into the trade that gave him the conviction of how the trade would potentially play out ...if i had done the same pre-work maybe then i would of had the conviction to hold through a small retrace becasue i would have known that the evidence would suggest etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.