KZA - Being honest I have a tiny holding as I said just for fun...

1. 10,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    KZA - Being honest I have a tiny holding as I said just for fun (carton of beer type stuff as I posted Friday near close). However, a couple of interesting things I noted. One was the thread mentioned a capital raising sometime ago. Noticed selling thru the day which they have said might have been the overhang, however in the last hour or so the supply gave out and the stock rallied meaning they might all be out assuming that assumption was correct.

Was also mentioned that the US market has shorting we do not. This seems true as US shorters currently posting on twitter etc trying to drive the Sp down ATM. But KZA is an OZ based company so will follow the ASX not the other way around and why it finished at an equivalent SP of 90c AUD give or take. Hence US shorters will be nervous and hoping we sell off in OZ.

Also news is due end of next week think 14th was mentioned. So is more to come from this company so this wasn't one off news, company seems to have a bit in the pipe line very very short term. Traders were expecting a huge jump but as I said hard on an OZ based stock on a Friday in a weak US session but did finish at a premium to the OZ market. So question is up or down? Was a good finish in US shorters failed as it finished at a premium.

Traders won't have much of an influence not as much as they think nor will the average shorter. It will come down to who was buying up all the stock Friday. Forget the US its irrelevant will be our market that decides direction now being based here. Is possible traders sell and cause a drop on open or if supply is gone then we might see a bounce on open.

My guess though with news to come next week even if there was short term weakness on open (which I am not even sure there will be should open same little higher) might be very short lived. Not to mention the news announced on Friday is potentially company changing on its own. We will all see but my guess is a decent day for real holders but lets see. Hope the above is all correct was a quick scan thru as I don't really hold anything of consequence.

I just don't like shorters posting BS to affect sentiment so good luck to the real holders they failed to drop the stock in the US lets see if they don't get a nice reward. Remember was a strong close against them given weakness in US market. Will have the popcorn out Monday and watching hehehe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.