Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 7-9 Aug 2020, page-64

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys,
    Just had my best month in 11 years of fluffing around the markets. Says something about my abilities to day trade when I could not even access the markets let alone trade for 22 days. Definitely a swinger from now on.
    Was worried until I was physically ill not knowing what was going on and not being able to do anything about it.
    As soon as I was able to access the market I put stop losses on everything. I had about 14 open positions across the two platforms. Zero keeps telling me that I have too many, it took a shock like this to finally wake up. Chalk up another lesson.
    Will post what happened to me over the weekend.
    As it turned out, the markets must have been on a tear as my portfolio was worth 18% more upon my return to civilization. It was either good stock picking or pure dumbass luck. Cannot put it down to the goldies either as only had a couple of small explorers.
    Today I took some profits. 1k from AR9, now free carrying. 1k from KAU, average now 15c, 1k from PFT, average now 10c. 1k from MSB average now 2.90 with a decent amount. I know some guys don't like the term free carry but if I hold and they cost me nothing then it's free carried in my book.
    After taking profits today my IG Markets is showing +16% and Commsuc +26% with is amazing for me especially as I am only trading typically 2-3k parcels. I have to be careful now not to get over confidant and start over trading. I am about 30% cash right now and intend keeping it that way for a while. I reckon it's about time something went right for me. Will catch up further over the weekend.
    Have a good night guys.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.