Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 7-9 Feb 2020, page-101

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I am a woman. And I believe that there are always going to be differences between men and women - because there is a difference, and there is supposed to be a difference. It is just a fact . And I like the difference. Having said that , I don't experience anything negative in my adult life as a result of being female. But I am not looking to be offended either. My favorite people in the world , are all males. I have a high view of males,because I have been treated well by the males in close relationship to me - so I am not as pro - female as some are. If I had suffered sexism as a woman however, I might feel differently. It is probably the ones who have suffered sexism, who are the most vocal, but they don't represent all women. With the wounds that I have suffered from men (and they have been severe) , i have processed them (with God) , and they have been largely healed. A lot of women have been wounded by specific men (father's, brother's, boyfriends, husbands...) , and they then make all men pay for that wound. That's not right either. They are hypersensitive. And that's really what we are talking about here - the hypersensitivity of women who are genuinely hurting. I wouldn't have seen the comment about the driving as sexist . That wouldn't have entered my mind. It was intended to be a compliment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.