CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Wrong once again waranaphil. The Chinese invested more money...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Wrong once again waranaphil.

The Chinese invested more money into CDU because:

A) Someone wants to save face badly and don't want to be recalled to China with a please explain letter,

B) they want to keep full control of it and because they want all the copper there is in that portion of land,

C) Because they can buy the copper at the cheapest possible price and bugger the rest of the shareholders at large,

D) They have a discount on the offtake amounting to not less that 5% of the market or spot price which is very low indeed,

E) They will not have to share their profits by giving dividends to the rest of the shareholders because they will make all the decisions, and..............do you want some more reasons..

As for me holding on the few shares I have got left, well I don't know how many times I have explained this part to you. Obviously you are not reading my posts properly for, if you were to be doing so, you wouldn't be asking this same question to me over and over again. Could it be that you are too intent on looking for spelling mistakes and try to correct my poor English instead.??

As for BR 7/6 well good jockey mate but not the horse on the day. If I was to have read your post before this I would have given you the tips in Melbourne where I got the all up. Now I will have to wait until my next horse will be racing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.