CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Day Trader Roadblock, page-97

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(stopped out 51 cents. frosty done. good luck cdu holders. the bots got me they won.)""

NO, it wasn't THE BOTS Frosty. It was the multitude of sellers running for the door that swamped you on their way out.

Sometime I wonder as to why the ones taking a punt always blame their mistakes on someone else for their losses, instead of blaming themselves for failing to have a proper look around and read what has been released by the company.

80 cents you wrote along with a 60% profit while doing it. Well the 80 cents will be a long, long, long way away IMO.

And guess what..............can you, or anyone else please tell me as to why the Chinese went along with the latest Shares Rights.?

Just think about it and see what you will come up with. IMO it was because they could get some more money from the blind ones, and not having to dig
    out some more from their own pockets.

""(They did their A** too and probably most of you sold out screaming and shouting.
    Guess what though....."The Phoenix did rise")""

Yes, I remember OZL very clearly. But the Phoenix did rise, not because it was good Management, but because the Chinese weren't allowed to take the rest of what OZL owned for obvious reasons.

Besides where is the OZL sp today in compare to what it was at the time.???

And don't forget the big 10 for 1 consolidation too. Ouch....

No comparison mate...

The following was in reply to a post from SB but it didn't work out as planned

Why is it Sb that the made an in house BFS or RFS themselves, and not using an independent expert to do that work instead.??

If they were to engage the services of an Independent Expert, the results would have given them more credibility. Would it not.??

But it did served their purposes. And that is that by doing so, they satisfied ASIC to let them do what they wanted to do all along. As for the Mums and Dads investor who fell for the crap written therein, well.......too bad for them. After all, if they can't work it out, it is their bad luck as it was all written in there in black and white.
    Last edited by buddy134: 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.