So Detective Selma thinks she knows who the pumper/seller is on...

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    So Detective Selma thinks she knows who the pumper/seller is on SCU. I don't know if I'm allowed to say due to HC terms of use but if I'm right they may try and hold it up from 30 to 60 for a few more days while they unloaded the rest.

I also discovered SCU raised at .28 and .20 only 18 months ago. Interesting.

I wonder if companies have to release a change of substantial holding for shareholder number top 21. Lol I think I'm obsessed.

But imagine this. You have a company. You do the wrong thing and make your staff do shonky things, losing multi-millions of other people's money and the bank's money. Your staff are jailed for it. Your company goes into va. You lose your right to hold a company position for 5 years. 6 years later, your company comes out of va saved by a deal to buy it. The deal goes through and shares are consolidated and lots of new shares for the new guys. You are sacked as director and the company name is changed. Your own shares aren't worth that much now that the company has been restructured. And then bang! A couple of years later the new company releases a Cannabis ann and you realise you are one of the few people with even a million shares outside of the new team. If you can band together and not sell, test with a few big buy bids that you pull and create a ladder of demand with no supply, you're away. Then it's just a case of manipulating the price up while you and your mates unload.

That's my theory. based on a bit of research and an inability to find a final director's interest notice or change in substantial holdings for said former director. Having said that, maybe his post-consolidation holding was so small it didnt trigger a notice and its just a coincidence that once upon a time the shares were held by a bunch of blokes so dodgy the ANZ Bank had to write off $53m in debt and Asic revealed one of them had been the director of 15 failed companies. 15?

One thing is for sure, it was different manipulation to the usual stuff that spreads through the whole sector, very targeted imo.

Let's see what stunts the weeders pull tomorrow.
    Last edited by SelmaBouvier: 15/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.