Day Traders After Market Lounge 18th August, page-10

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Cheers Jason,

I did see Endless mention XPE today, for me I have SYT, TV2, XPE, and IOT up on one of my screens pretty much all the time, as tech is more my forte but like I said in that message you posted after watching them for some time it seems to me that lately apart from people averaging down and pip traders jumping in for a DT they are all very flaky due to what appears to be very few buyers wanting in at this stage for the MT-LT, I'll continue to sit back and wait to see what ann. come through to the market from management I think before I jump back into any of these. Congrats if you managed to squeeze something out of XPE, I was more interested in other stocks today.

1PG, the fact it is still shortable(last time I checked a few weeks ago anyway) and the FA is somewhat of a nightmare, this thing gets played with like crazy, pump and dumps then gets shorted, 2 different algo's were trying to work it last time I was in it, drove me crazy....I will keep 1PG with 88E in my 'proceed only with extreme caution' bin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.