Thanks for the quick response! I suppose it depends on trading...

1. 92 Posts.
    Thanks for the quick response! I suppose it depends on trading methods and reliance on sentiment vs TA. Vs FA. They both happened to pop up on my radar as hitting supports - 5.5 on XPE, 3.7 on IOT; so seemed like an obvious choice - hence me saying they were both in supports yesterday - and was pleased to see a rebound from there. I just happened to mention yesterday, the setup worked out - I was happy enough with that

@Endless - keep your pants on mate, geez! I thought this was an inclusive environment, I may not have a billion posts like you - but am on here. I traded XPE and IOT from yesterday to today, only mentioned them once yesterday so I can't be called a ramper. Also didn't mention 1PG (u may have me confused?), that was an obvious dump, more so was dump out on ANW which burnt a lot of fingers today (which I mentioned yesterday as hitting resisirance and reversing). I read a lot of the DT thread and there seems to be attachment to certain stocks rather than TA analysis; to be successful at trading you need to not be attached to stock codes. If one day you lose a heap on a stock, its not a dog stock, your entry was wrong - tomorrow if it has a perfect setup try again, the market has no out to get you - it does what it does and is always correct. Anyway, no doubt I'll get blocked as I don't have ur huge post count, but yeah - no need to be so dismissive. Very touchy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.