Day traders' after-market lounge April 20, page-52

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi V
    I am curious as to why you asked if I am going to be around on the weekend? You mentioned also that you were willing to assist my queries via email. Can you clarify for me? I can't ask questions on this thread as this will be OT and everyone here needs to be able to focus on their own day, rather than assist me with my learning.

Sorry if my writing style is direct and without social moor, I am realistic about my strengths and weaknesses and wish I had better skills in my writing style. I don't have the skills to write differently, as since I left high school all of my further education has been in the sciences, filler words are omitted for good reason. Also, if I give a compliment it is always genuine with no agenda.

Last night's post about my grammatical, and sentence structure errors are true and correct, but IMO was unnecessary to be pointed out, my response to that was reactive.

I would really love to chat with you and am so appreciative that you have been guiding me and other newbies in positive directions, and of course, I am responsible for my own choices with the information I am provided.

Hope to hear from you .... A

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.