Day traders' after-market lounge August 11, page-51

1. 12,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    OT

Hi Mirren,

I would be delighted to have a look - however my brain is not as sharp as it was. I have coped the link and will explore it early next week if that is ok. I will be missing in action for a little time. In the interim, I see it is something with Iress so, if you can provide any detail about what is troubling you that would be brilliant.

Also why not reach out to the "aussieasxboss" -he is still in the accounting game and he is quite astute...rolleyes.png (sorry - boss -I had to use that face)

Lastly, I have noticed that you appear to be a tad dejected. Can I allay your concerns as you are truly one of the most gifted and honest posters on the TA side of trading. Yes,"ticks" and "lightbulbs" are very nice - but I honestly do not post honestly with that in mind and I know you don't either.

At the end of the day I am happy if I have assisted even one trader from either making a disastrous mistake or, conversely, seen them make a nice profit - I call that a good day an I have no doubt having been an avid reader of your offerings over the years that your psyche is so very similar.

I am always happy to chat further at any time and hope you and your family are doing aok in this ridiculously insane cocoon we are all ensnarled within at present.

@aussieasxboss

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.