@FXm Pulling pictures off his camera from yonder year :DIn...

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @FXm Pulling pictures off his camera from yonder year

In regards to charting, i really see no point spending all day having a negative bias on a stock. I think there is nothing wrong with posting a contrarian view on a chart and having your say. Warning folk hey, its probably not a good trade.... But hey if its going down, you only need to say it once?

There are no gold stars around here for being right, but if someone does find value in your information then cool.

There is a good handful of folk that offer great information, i wont say names, you know who you are or you wouldnt be here.

Me personally, i just do it for fun, sometimes i have more time during the day to watch, other days im busy, i trade stocks for tanks of gas, and this weeks super market shopping or next weekends getaway.

Hats off to you if you do this full time and make a decent living.......

Everyone here wants to know about the stocks that are going up and offer income opportunities, offering a reason or theory for why that stock might continue to provide is more value than hearing every half an hour about why XYZ stock is not going up.

4DS a classic play, but hardly mentioned obviously a few were on it, well done.

As long as there is volatility and spread, there is opportunity for financial gain, of course you can do that on stocks that pull back, but your risk is significantly higher as you should know there is always going to be supply to work through until you break through that high with volume.

So much negativity about LDX today, but at the the spec end of the market, it was probably still the best stock to trade if you got the entry / exit right.

Oh and of course LLI, epic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.