Actually made some money day wow. I'd forgotten what it was like...

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Actually made some money day woweek.png. I'd forgotten what it was like to do that after the last few days. Wasn't much but overall up a few hundred for the day so I'll take it. Lost on SES. Broke even on IHL and made on FZO. Didn't want to call it though cause was worried I'd lead someone to another $hitty loss after this weeks efforts so far. So far this week it had been lost on STM, MTM and SES so thought 4 out of 4 was coming up but it was a miracle and one actually went up. Sold it at the auction cause there was a big spread (75c buy / 77c sell) so thought I'd take the money in case they don't stack the buy side up again in the morning. That's my reason for selling. It will probably go $1 tomorrow nowconfused.png

Anyway just in case you think I'm full of it. Here you go. This is my buy order...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3488/3488298-8aad339487fd45c92732aa1292a898e6.jpg

Like I said. Didn't buy much. Tried to buy another 10000 at 72c after it went up but it never came back so had to make do with what I got.

Looking forward to some higher volume ones coming through again so can buy more so hopefully there will be something tomorrow and it will go up.

Had a buy on WFL at 8.3c but missed that one toorolleyes.png

Oh well that's today's story. Not really that exciting but better than losing.

Hope you all had a good daybiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.