As a newbie, this is what I am doing. Except I am collecting...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As a newbie, this is what I am doing. Except I am collecting stocks like stray puppies that I find and bring home with a promise to find them a better home only to still have them a month+ later.... some because they've gone up (and down and up and down and up) and I just grow attached to watching them or like that I've made a profit. And others because they're in the red enough that I figure I might as well wait them out. I have come to the conclusion that as a day trader I am very good at holding long term. There's a heap that I should have sold while while they were up well above where they are now, and bought in again when they dipped lower if I love them so much. But no... I've discovered it's impossible to trade just by checking in every couple of hours.

The three stocks I paper-traded today closed even or down 1%. So today was another day that it was lucky I did nothing but watch and learn. And I still can't believe ATP is still rocketing higher. Why the crazy over pearls?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.