Day traders' after-market lounge December 10, page-14

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thankyou V for the encouragement I really appreciate your words. I only say this and am doing this after making many mistakes and after having spent time earlier in my trading journey not following my rules/ plan etc. But I say to myself, it's okay that was the past and as long as I have learned from each little stumble over time I am becoming a more experienced and better professional. I see myself as a professional, if it's a hobby it will be treated as such. I always have my eye on what my intention is as a trader because I know if you don't know where you are going anything will do. I think this keeps me accountable even when I get a bit lost sometimes.

I guess this process itself takes discipline, I have spent a lot of time reviewing and stewing, when things don't go well I ask why and what can I do better. I research, I refine, I document and I remind myself that to stay humble to the process because trading keeps you on your toes and there is always something to learn. This is part of the joy of trading - that it requires as an individual that we grow and challenge ourselves in ways we never anticipated. I am just trying to be my best and I hope that others here are trying to do the same.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.