Great reply Endless, I appreciate it. You probably sense my...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great reply Endless, I appreciate it. You probably sense my internal wrestle and your advice is helpful.

Tried my hand at trading many years ago with limited success. Instead I realised I'm quite reasonable at picking winning stocks over longer time frames based on FA. I'm much better suited to short term trading and now wanting to improve my TA skills to refine my exit points.

I bought NEU earlier this year and then grabbed a few more as a 'trading bundle' when the markets dipped lower recently so I'm sitting on a very healthy profit. I intend to sell my trading bundle shortly but I'm holding on to my initial investment for now.

You are right about stocks being "discovered and discarded" which is why I check the DT thread. It's useful for gauging market sentiment and helps me work out which ones to avoid so I'm not caught out by the hype around a particular share or sector. Although I am looking forward to LCK being rediscovered, if not tomorrow then very soon I'm sure. wink.pngsmile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.