Day traders' after-market lounge February 11, page-47

1. 5,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Broke even on AC8 and bought and holding PEN. As soon as I bought it it decided it wanted to go down just for a bit of funmad.png. Anyway I'm not really stuck in it (although I might be but I'm not going to admit ittongue.png). Just gonna think positive because it's a uranium stock and uranium seems to be going pretty well at the moment so might just have to think of it as a longggggggggggg term investmentwhat.png and if it goes down too much I'll just see if Kim Jong-un wants to by some uranium off me so he can build some more rockets to play with. So there's always a positive side heycool.png

Missed IOU which looked like a good one - need to be quicker on my scans for those further break out stocks so going to try and do betterrolleyes.png. Made a fair bit on it earlier in the week so IOU is still my friend but it would have been one of my best friends if I had of got it again todaysmile.png. And BD1 I just didn't buy it because I don't really know but just didn'tconfused.png. So apart from boring old PEN taking a dive nothing much else happened today so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hope you all did good today and do good tomorrowbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.