Broke even on AC8 and bought and holding PEN. As soon as I...

1. 5,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Broke even on AC8 and bought and holding PEN. As soon as I bought it it decided it wanted to go down just for a bit of funmad.png. Anyway I'm not really stuck in it (although I might be but I'm not going to admit ittongue.png). Just gonna think positive because it's a uranium stock and uranium seems to be going pretty well at the moment so might just have to think of it as a longggggggggggg term investmentwhat.png and if it goes down too much I'll just see if Kim Jong-un wants to by some uranium off me so he can build some more rockets to play with. So there's always a positive side heycool.png

Missed IOU which looked like a good one - need to be quicker on my scans for those further break out stocks so going to try and do betterrolleyes.png. Made a fair bit on it earlier in the week so IOU is still my friend but it would have been one of my best friends if I had of got it again todaysmile.png. And BD1 I just didn't buy it because I don't really know but just didn'tconfused.png. So apart from boring old PEN taking a dive nothing much else happened today so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hope you all did good today and do good tomorrowbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.