OTHey Guy, I normally don't weigh in on this kind of thing but...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    OT

Hey Guy, I normally don't weigh in on this kind of thing but having had some of my bad behaviours pointed out to me in the past (not on HC), helped me mature so hoping some constructive advice might help. If thats not what you're looking for then stop reading here.

First sorry for the unpleasant experience you've had but, as many have pointed out, it is largely in response to your attitude on this forum. It seems that you are not very respected here at all. If you behave this way in your day-to-day life I'm assuming you also have the same feeling that people around you are "mean and horrible", and often blaming other people (who's behaviours are out of your control) can distract you from your own behaviour, which is the one thing you have control over. I'm guessing you're an adult, but regardless of your age, you have to learn to take responsibility for yourself.

2 choices from here:
    - 1) Keep doing what you're doing, but expect nothing to change (why would it?).
    - 2) Make a change and hope it changes how people react to you. It can be hard to swallow your pride and admit you may have been wrong, but also if you take steps in the right direction I think it will make being on this forum a much more pleasant experience for you.

My initial suggestion, having read a couple of your posts: Rather that attacking the people on this forum that you don't agree with, offer a counter argument on why you don't think it's right and provide your own evidence/ theories.

Hope that can be of some help.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.