good on yah. Believe in yourself and don't allow impulsiveness...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    good on yah. Believe in yourself and don't allow impulsiveness and hotcopper to consume you.

am sure it's difficult to see runners and hear about massive money being thrown around. Don't worry!

worry about your goals ... the first steps are the hardest but also the most important for one to achieve their goals It's about pillars the foundation.
    I made so many mistakes when I was younger. Knew everything, had opinions about everything and thought I was gonna save the world.
    focus on your self , believe in your self ! So many people here have given you so much insight. But this is your journey and you can make it happen. Walk before you run.some company or individual offers you foot in the door in a low paying role in your field take it . The most important is to get the foot on the door.

Some of of your friends may earn more initially but will they have better career prospects and higher earnings upside later on ? Don't worry or over think your future too much. Things always fall in place . Of course the better you plan the better your odds .

Take care !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.