just so you know ,I proposed to remove the posts just to show...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    just so you know ,I proposed to remove the posts just to show you no bad feelings . I am no longer invested in cnb I left way before the downturn. And was invested there before the whole world new about it. None of my personal friends are invested in cnb as far as I know . So do not know what friends you referring to.

I also am hoping that by my gesture u will heed some of my advice and not ruin the day thread.

I hope u are studies are going well . Ps the secrets to riches in the spec end is to find stocks before anyone else does. And do your research. Based on your jag comments, u appeared to not have done so. U often base your opinions with actually having any real credence. Not having a dig . Just believe that at times one must be cruel to be kind.

Have belief in yourself and go on the asx listed companies and find your rough diamonds. Time is money.

u get that mr moneygalore? Go out there and find those stocks. You can only do that if you spend less time here. Asx listings is where u r gonna find your riches "!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.