First week trading in 2021. Had held 100% cash since Christmas....

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    First week trading in 2021. Had held 100% cash since Christmas.

Great to see BRG get to 30. I found out about this stock during annual reporting season 2020 and have traded with gusto since. Many winning and losing trades. A very good stock to trade. Another one to call out is HZR, have traded with gusto. Many winning and losing trades. It was in 40s when I discovered it at the back of some hydrogen news in afr. My knowledge and charting skills could only get me to mid 50s. I almost did not trade most of It’s early stint in 60s, due to lack of confidence in my trade plan.

Since late October 2020 to upto Christmas, my trading has been very good with respect to discipline and profits. Amongst many factors I attribute this to a small number of stocks I traded over and over again. For example: ADH, WEB, KGN, BRG,HZR, CNB,NCK,QAN,FLT, TPW and the likes. The point here is by making myself comfortable ( Ta, fa, sentiment, behaviour etc) with the stock, I could trade with confidence and conviction. None of trades were long holds, ranged from a traditional DT to max within the week/10 days best. I kept my TA simple, just playing with various averages , looking at support/ resistance across different time period and also the supply zone- all of which I learnt here at HC.

And another factor I forgot- I got lucky too, perhaps.

Thought I share this as most of my learnings and discoveries have originated here at HC and continues so.

I took a position in TSO yesterday. And I traded from the above-TPW and HZR profit trades this week thus far. Got in yesterday/ Monday respectively, sold today.

Hope you all had fun today.

And a belated Happy New Year to all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.