Did an exhaustive FA on Cu small cap producers or near term...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Did an exhaustive FA on Cu small cap producers or near term producers at current Cu pricing < 400 usd lb some months ago. Lot of dogs out there with some major production issues like 29M. AIS, AMI etc but did come up with 2 codes. HGO & A1M.

My philosophy to isolate a few potential gems to hedge a rebounding Cu price. then just watch the Cu price, Actually took a position in the wrong one, A1m , pretty much flat for last 6 mths. Its profitable with Cu price @ 350 lb, resource constantly expanding with grades increasing and ASIC decreasing, CEO ex EVN guy when EVN multiplied MC 10x, market rates him and co trading well under asset value, no debt and cash increasing through operations ( about 30m from memory) so EV approx 100m. Management & board have been active in market buying large qtys of stock over last 6 mths at current pricing. SOI < 500m, not a lifestyle co.

Not a pump, I doubt a handful of DT people will move this, Just FYI at this stage and maybe WL only atm, will probably not rerate until Cu price shows sign of higher definition of an ascending trend. Starting to embarrass myself with this stock have memtioned it on STT more than once but the potential numbers are attractive, what do they say about falling in luv with a stock?

Good pick with HGO btw probably only Cu junior to appreciate over last 6 mths.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.