Day traders' after-market lounge January 5, page-4

1. 5,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    From a $22k day yesterday to a $bugger all day todayconfused.png. Made nothing. The only one that made anything from me today was CMC Markets.

Broke even on GRE. Bought and holding AVL - it is down a bit but might end up holding it longer term as it doesn't sound too bad so if it doesn't spike up in the next few days might just long term hold it. A break of 3.3c would be good but a break of 3.6c even better. Anyway there are worse ones to be stuck in is what I'm trying to saytongue.png.

Miss of the day was BRN. Called it pre-market and was watching it at the open but concentrating more on AVL and GRE. Should have bought it but didn't so missed out on thousands and I'm an idiot but you know that already.

Bought XTC for a long term hold as it looks to be breaking out on the weekly chart so will try and hold on and see if I can double my money over time.

AGY kept going up which was good but not for what I sold yesterday cause thought it might drop back a bit after 5 straight days up so I could buy back in but it decided to go for a 6th straight day. Maybe tomorrow it will pull back a bit cause can't keep going up forever although it would be nice if it didsmile.png

Hope you all did well todaybiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.