Day traders' after-market lounge January 8, page-17

1. 12,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I also would like to invite any past burned holders to comment on the AUZ mentions today - not that I ever traded it in the past but did witness the trainwreck - so without doing any investigation as can't be bothered for one that I don't hold and did not trade - it comes to mind that it pumped to high heaven on that sconi acquisition- and then it all went to hell as from memory they had to do a lot of shady borrowing - I really can't elaborate - however I do think there are many old posters that can explain that rabbit hole a bit better so speak up ... @tonybarber did have a bit of a snap today - and he knows FA and could comment further -
    What interests me is that it is being resurrected without much DD - onto some new project etc etc so look at the dept situation -
    BTW that is one of the stocks talked about by Dan Nolan whom I posted a vid about last week - he is now trading indexes but he talked about that in his interview
    Again anyhow have a closer look -=
    The other one that was a nasty from the past is GLA coming up in scans rising atm - that totally crusified a lot in the old DT thread here so again have a good look at why that one is rising ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.